50th birthday quotes
This large collection of birthday quotes was specifically selected to help people celebrate the special milestone that is the 50th birthday.
These quotes come from famous writers, philosophers, and other influential people throughout history, making it easy to use their perfectly crafted words to tell the person in your life how you feel on their 50th birthday. Each of these quotes were hand-picked to perfectly match this happy occasion and are great to write inside 50th birthday cards. So take your time browsing our collection and choose your favorite 50th birthday quote based on author or content.
Famous birthday quotes
- And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)
- Youth is happy because it has the ability to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old. Franz Kafka (1883-1924)
- Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest. Larry Lorenzoni
- Grow old along with me the best is yet to be. William Shakespeare (1564-1616)
- May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine. Robert Lynd (1879-1949)
- No wise man ever wished to be younger. Jonathan Swift (1667-1745)
- Whatever with the past has gone, the best is always yet to come. Mark Twain (1835-1910)
- Middle age is the time when a man is always thinking that in a week or two he will feel as good as ever. Donald Robert Perry Marquis (1878-1937)
- The old believe everything; the middle- By aged suspect everything; the young know everything.
- Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)
- The years between fifty and seventy are the hardest. You are always being asked to do things, and yet you are not decrepit enough to turn them down. T.S. Eliot (1888-1965)
- At age 50, everyone has the face he deserves. George Orwell (1903-1950)
- Each ten years of a man’s life has its own fortunes, its own hopes, its own desires. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749-1832)